Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

THE LEADER

Much love to All that support our hard work in music, weather you’re a fan or not…
Its been 2 months in the studio working hard with the boys… the future of albanian music is rite here with me and i just wanted to thank these two that been staying up with me till late nights doing what we do best…
The preview its only few of the songs that we choose, the hole package its a hole different story believe me on that :D
Much love to the Craziest fans on the world that im lucky to have for supporting me in every step that i make… you are the fuel that push me do Magic…
Much love to the CREW its obvious with out them i would of never made it this far… true friends shine in the dark…
End of May THE LEADER is out, all songs PRODUCED BY DURIMKID & DJ A-ABOOM
OTR FOR LIFE
Album Preview:

0 comments:

Post a Comment